We have received a number of requests via e-mail messages and telephone calls asking about how TruPri¢e works.
To TruPri¢e your airfare:
- Go to the Internet ßeta web site of TruPri¢e.
- Click on Flight, which will take you to the next screen.
- Select the desired airlines, or choose Select All to select all airlines.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the blue Next button.
- Optional Step: Type in the airfare that you have found elsewhere, as TruPri¢e does not yet have the functionality to search for airfares at this time.
- Choose from the list of categories on the left-hand side of the screen which products and services you will use as offered by each airline.
- Choose from a list of sub-categories about which options you would like ancillary fee information.
- TruPri¢e will instantly calculate any fees associated with the services you intend to use, add it to the airfares and create a side-by-side comparison of the airlines, giving you the true price of the airline trip.
- Moving your cursor over underlined fees shows important additional information.
- You may sort the list by clicking any of the categories in the top row.
No longer will you need to use a calculator or spend countless hours researching the fees at a number of different Internet web sites. The airline fee information you need is right there in front of you.